2. Personal Data Collection
When you fill out a contact form on our website, we collect the following personal data:
b) Email address
3. Use of Personal Data
We use the personal data collected from our contact forms solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiries and providing the requested assistance. We do not use this data for marketing purposes, nor do we share it with third parties for marketing purposes.
4. Data Storage and Security
Edentri takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data. We store your data securely, and access is granted only to authorised personnel. We have implemented safeguards to protect against unauthorised access, disclosure, or loss of your information.
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieFirst’s server to give us the possibility to obtain valid consent from you to the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The data processed is stored until the predefined storage period expires or you request to delete the data. Certain mandatory legal storage periods may apply notwithstanding the aforementioned.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data of our website visitors is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or the withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymised IP address
- Information about your Browser
- Information about your Device
- The date and time you have visited our website
- The webpage url where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user that saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor that clicked the cookie banner